Our commitment to exceptional dentistry includes
a variety of services delivered with skill, innovation and care.
Our techniques and treatments match the highest requirements of
our profession, and our creativity and aesthetics endure today and tomorrow.
Dr. MariaElena Rodriguez
Dr. Rodriguez is a Prosthodontist & Oral Surgeon, a highly educated and uniquely trained specialist at restoring or replacing damaged teeth.
She is also certified in, and deeply involved with Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, the evaluation and treatment of patients with acquired or congenital defects of the head and neck due to cancer, trauma, surgery or birth defects.
- American College Of Prosthodontics
- International Society For Maxillofacial Rehabilitation
- Academy Of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Western Dental Society
- Certificate In Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, UCLA
- Certificate In Graduate Prosthodontics, UCLA
- DDS Degree, UCLA
- BA Degree, Loyola Marymount University
- Certificate in Implant Dentistry, LLU
Dr. Rodriguez is also a Co-Director at PermaDent Dental Implants Center in Torrance, CA.
About the Dental Office
At Maria Elena Rodriguez, DDS, we take pride in making your smile the best it can be. Choosing the right dentist can reduce your anxiety and fear of seeing the dentist. We have experts in the field to answer any questions you may have and make you feel comfortable with your decision.
We accept walk in’s but do suggest you book an appointment. We look forward to getting to know you and your smile!
Our Expert Staff is Trained to Perform:
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Restorations
- Pre and Post Radiation Care
- Dental Veneers