What are the Different Kinds of Veneers?
We provide different kinds of veneers to our patients. The type that is used depends on the specific dental needs, aesthetic needs, and financial constraints for patients:
- Porcelain Veneers – These are the most commonly used materials for veneer production. Dental Porcelains have excellent translucency and are able to match any natural color of any teeth. However, porcelain is typically weaker than other materials, and they can fracture if they encounter particularly hard foods.
- Composite Veneers – These veneers use a similar material to what is used for the direct filling of teeth. However, the fabrication of composite veneers is done in a dental laboratory. Composite veneers are made very quickly, and don’t take long to attach. However, they they do not possess the same strength or durability as porcelain veneers.
Am I a Good Candidate for Dental Veneers?
Veneers can be used to fix your teeth’s appearance due to a number of cosmetic dental problems. We recommend getting dental veneers for these cases:
- Crooked Teeth – Crooked or misshaped teeth can be restored with veneers for a healthy and shining appearance. Make an appointment at our office for more details regarding cosmetic correction of crooked teeth with veneers.
- Excessive Teeth Gaps – If you suffer from diastema, or large gaps between adjacent teeth, then we can fix this problem with dental porcelain veneers. This will cosmetically bridge the gap and restore your eating and speaking abilities.
- Permanent Teeth Stains – If your teeth have been stained permanently, and cannot be removed easily even with a professional teeth whitening. In these situations, veneers are provided to our patients at for full cosmetic management of stained teeth.
Why Should I Get Veneers?
We are happy to provide patients with high quality dental services. If you need veneers, then here’s what you should consider:
- Smile Makeover – Surprise your loved ones by getting a complete smile makeover thanks to porcelain veneers.
- Improved Self-Esteem – Your self-confidence is always raised when you have a beautiful smile.
- Veneers are Longer Lasting than Fillings – Porcelain veneers are fabricated in the dental laboratory, unlike fillings that are applied directly to the teeth in office. Veneers tend to be a lot stronger, more natural looking, and longer lasting than cosmetic dental fillings.
- Smaller Chances for Staining – Because of the superior design of veneers, they are are able to resist staining more than the composite fillings.