Advantages of Dental Implants
Benefits of Teeth Implants
- They are akin to Natural Teeth: Want to have the best smile without your natural teeth? Now you can, with the help of implants that are strong and stable. Further, the upper parts of the teeth or crowns are then attached to them which give a natural look.
- Longevity: In the case of dental bridges you need to replace them after a set time period. This can be 5 to 7 years.
- No need to be embarrassed: The best thing about them is that they are permanent and give a natural look. There is no need to be embarrassed in public when you have natural-looking teeth in your mouth. You will have a beautiful smile because the dentures will not fall out of their place.
- Save your Jaw Bones: The dentures are ingrained into the sockets and once they are removed it leaves a hole. The end result is bone resorption. In betterment to this, the dental implants give result to osseo-integration, which means that they encourage bone growth. Learn how these are placed in one day.
- Retain your Smile: When the jawbones are disrupted, this can lead to distortion of the face’s smile, in other terms, the facial contours are affected. They are not like that, they protect the bone structure and ensure a healthy smile.
- Storage and Night Time Removal: You must have seen some people who are removing their dentures at night. But, the implants are permanent, hence no need to remove them. Moreover, they do not require any kind of special care and storage solutions.
- Sensitive and Prone to Breakage: The most dreaded thing about dentures is that they are easy to break. Hence, you need to handle the dentures with the utmost care. Implants are affixed in the mouth, they are stronger and better than the dentures.
- Speaking Issues: It takes time for the dentures to comfortably adjust to your mouth’s structure. These Permanent Teeth do not post any such issues. They are akin to your natural teeth and fit perfectly within the jaw bone structure.
- Resistant to Cavities: They take as much care about cavities as you would do with your natural teeth. But, a simple routine checkup and regular hygiene are also essential to ensure that the implants are free from cavities.
- Reliable for a long time: Except for some tightening and other minimal tweaks, the implants do not need to be repaired.